Do you have a passion for fitness, clothing apparel and social content? Come join the Born Primitive Team as the Social Media & Content Manager!
- Hiring: Social Media & Content Manager
- Company: Born Primitive (www.BornPrimitive.com)
- Location: Virginia Beach, VA
- Position: Full-Time
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Remote Work Friday’s)
As an active duty owned-and-operated company, we’re proud of our country and what it stands for. We pride ourselves on making apparel that is of the highest quality, comfort, and functionality for all athletes. Born Primitive is seeking a Social Media Manager with marketing experience, a passion for content creation, and is familiar with the CrossFit and fitness apparel industry.
The Social Media & Content Manager (SMCM) supports brand growth by overseeing the creation and posting of content on Born Primitive’s social media accounts. In this role you will be involved in marketing campaigns, copywriting and developing promotions to engage users. You will work alongside the Creative Team to develop holistic marketing plans to meet KPIs. The SMCM will analyze market and industry trends to stay relevant and captivating.
Some of Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of our brand by fully learning, understanding and embodying our brand ethos
- Manage All Social Media Accounts to include but not limited too; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok
- Review and analyze reports from our social platforms on a weekly basis to ensure our current methods of social media management are remaining relevant and in-line with industry standards
- Assist with and/or execute the creation of content for our social platforms. This role will be primarily responsible for copywriting, photo and video-editing and content generation
- Provide regular reporting for content performance and develop testing strategies for content to ensure continued engagement and growth across digital channels. They will be responsible for noticing trends across channels and adapting marketing and copy accordingly
- Have an open, data-driven mindset, with a strong sense of business acumen, applying creative problem-solving to marketing challenges.
Work alongside and assist the Creative Marketing Team by:
- Providing copywriting and content for organic and paid marketing channels that follow our brand voice
- Own and evolve our brand voice across public facing channels to create a consistent brand presence
- Establish key product messaging and revenue driving activities
- Assist with creating creative campaigns that follow industry trends
- Encourage greater social media participation by interacting with consumers and creating relevant content.
(This job description is not intended to provide a complete and comprehensive list of all job duties, requirements and responsibilities. Instead, it is provided as a general overview of the expectations for the position)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3-7 Years of related experience in social media, content, or brand marketing
- Experience with management of social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom (preferred)
- Ability to thrive in a quickly growing and very fast paced work environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines while tasked with multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to formulate professional correspondence.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
How You Will Be Rewarded:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off, including Christmas Eve - New Years Day Off
- Sick Time Off
- Remote Work Friday's
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, including Company Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement 401K
- Clothing Stipend
- Born Primitive Free Gym Membership (once built)